- Better validation/error handling for cases when there's log files to import. Import-SharePointULS.ps1
- Fixed timestamp field that was not converted to UTC for elasticsearch in Parse-SharePointULS.ps1
- Fixed an issue in Parse-SharePointULS.ps1 where the UTC timestamp was not formatted correctly in a 24H format
- Added 2 fields in the default template clustername and rdsHostPrimaryCollectionName in winlogbeat.yml
- Added support for the new fields in Deploy-BeatConfigurationFile.ps1
- 20 New ULS events exclusions in SharePointULSLog_Exclusions.txt
- New libStorageSpacesValidation.psm1
- New Update-StorageSpacesInformation.ps1 to export Storage configuration data (physical disks, virtual disks)
- Initial release of libWindowsValidation.psm1
- New Assert-ComputerGroupFileVersionCoherency that compares version of core Windows files. This is useful when you want to compare file versions on two computers on which one might have some of its patches superseded by another
- New Assert-ComputerGroupHotfixCoherency to compare hotfixes against a baseline computer.
- Several new pieces of information are captured (CPU, Physical Disks, Enclosures, SCSI controllers, NICs, QoS/PFC information)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.