Other Available Downloads
- Import-SharePointULS.ps1 change SharePointServers file extension to csv
- Allow passing the name of the Elasticsearch server as a parameter
- Changed Import-SharePointULS.ps1 to specify the environment
- Changed IndexDefinitions/SharePointULS.json to include environment property
- Changed Parse-SharePointULS.ps1 to include environment data
- Moved SharePointULSLog_Exclusions.txt to SharePoint section
- Moved SharePointULSLog_Exclusions.txt from Elasticsearch section to SharePoint section
- Removed a legitimated Exception from the exclusion list Elasticsearch/SharePointULSLog_Exclusions.txt
- New Partition-ElasticsearchDocument to split documents in the proper time based partition.
- New Create-ElasticsearchDocumentBatch to split documents to be sent to elasticsearch into more manageable batches
- Changed Add-ElasticsearchDocumentBatch to account for new document partitioning functionality and new batching function
- New Assert-ElasticsearchIndex to ensure a particular index is created (used when doing partition based inserts)
- *New Assert-ElasticsearchIndexPartition to create partition index based on the current day/month
- Removed Send-SharePointULSToElasticSearch.ps1
- Created Import-SharePointULS.ps1 to go through the list of SharePoint servers, call the Parse-SharePointULS.ps1 and send the results to Elasticsearch
- Created Parse-SharePointULS.ps1 to parse the ULS log file and apply the exclusions in SharePointULSLog_Exclusions.txt to filter out irrelevant data
- SharePointULSLog_Exclusions.txt contains the list of events that should not be imported in Elasticsearch
- Removed space in SQLSentryEvents.json
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.