- Updated New-NanoServerCluster.ps1 for 2016 TP4 and fixed issues
- Cleaned up sessions at the end of the script
- New Get-PhysicalDiskReliabilityCounters: Merges information from Get-PhysicalDisk and Get-StorageReliabilityCounter executed on remote computers to generate an output that can then be exported to a CSV for analysis in Excel.
- Added enclosure details to Get-PhysicalDiskReliabilityCounters
- New functions to capture wait statistics Get-SQLWaitStatisticsSample, Store-SQLWaitStatisticsSample, Get-SQLWaitLastRunningTotal
- Script that runs the wait statistics collection in a loop
- Updated CreateSchemaDatabaseStatistics.sql to include tables to capture wait statistics
- New WaitTypes.csv that contains description and category of the WaitTypes.csv
- Get-PhysicalDiskReliabilityCounters Added output of host name being collected
- New Convert-PerfmonCSVData
- New Convert-PerformanceBinaryData
- New Get-CounterInstances
- New Import-FilteredCounter
New functions that normalizes the Perfmon data so the counter names,instances,category become attributes instead of a column. For example:
(PDH-CSV 4.0) (Eastern Daylight Time)(240)","\\HOST001\\logicaldisk(Total)\% free space","\\HOST001\\logicaldisk(
Total)\avg. disk sec/read"
This is useful when you want to perform aggregation of multiple counter instances per computer using other analysis tools such as Excel.